• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce in idaho

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cchunn

my husband and I own a business together, but because he wrote bad checks on an account that had my social security number on it I was put on Check Systems. When we moved to Idaho and opened a Business account they would not put my name on the account. We have never had a problem with this until last night when he moved out, took all the cash, the checks, all legal papers to our business and left the state.We just moved here in July,2000 and we have been slowly building this auto glass company. We actually started it legally here in Nov. 98; but because of bad planning we had to move back to San Diego and try to pull that auto glass business out of the toilet. The original company was owned by my husbands daughter in mn. when we got married in Oct. 98 her father had run the company into $100,000. debt. She told us she was backing out of all ownership and that we now owned it.We filed a new Fed. Tax ID.in Nov.98 and an assumed name and sales tax licence. When we went back to Ca. to run the old company under new ownership and a new name we filed in Ca. for assumed name and sales tax,etc. After 18 months of me paying down the back debts and my husband making new ones because he wanted to be rich today; we were deeper in debt than before. Actually when I married him my total debt was about $
8-$10,000. His about $100,000. So we ran yellow page ads in the secondary phone book in Boise which came out in Aug. Then we got all set up to run ads in the main phone book which comes out Dec.1 and the monthly bill on both is $1,500
The rent on the apt. is $500 and due on the first. He left me broke and I don't know what to do. I have to go to a Special Ed. meeting for my son so this is all I can write. Please help! Carolyn Finholt

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">