• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MSBUTTERCUP66

What is the name of your state?VA OK, this has been on my mind for a couple month now, i we we signed a lease on a store front property in 6/05 the location is still not open, we have been taking turns paying rent, trying to split all bills, i am having a problem with my so called partner paying her half of these bills, we only signed a lease on this property no business contracs drawn up at all i have been stalling because i see that i have made a mistake, i seen this building in 4/05 and inquired about location and made the biggest mistake of allowing this person to sign this lease with me, I also have 2 food trucks and this building can help me with my other businesses (reason why i was interested in the building) i know this stalling is not good because this store should have been open, it was fine in the beginning now i don't even want to talk to this person it just makes me so angry that he is not handling his part, i know she will not be able to run this property by herself she works a regular job PLEASE HELP ME LOOSE PERSON AND KEEP BUILDING.

Last edited:

divgradcurl

MSBUTTERCUP66 said:
What is the name of your state?VA OK, this has been on my mind for a couple month now, i we we signed a lease on a store front property in 6/05 the location is still not open, we have been taking turns paying rent, trying to split all bills, i am having a problem with my so called partner paying her half of these bills, we only signed a lease on this property no business contracs drawn up at all i have been stalling because i see that i have made a mistake, i seen this building in 4/05 and inquired about location and made the biggest mistake of allowing this person to sign this lease with me, I also have 2 food trucks and this building can help me with my other businesses (reason why i was interested in the building) i know this stalling is not good because this store should have been open, it was fine in the beginning now i don't even want to talk to this person it just makes me so angry that he is not handling his part, i know she will not be able to run this property by herself she works a regular job PLEASE HELP ME LOOSE PERSON AND KEEP BUILDING.
Have you considered "buying out" her interest in the lease\partnership?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">