• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HazelBazel

What is the name of your state?OK

When confirming a positive drug test, is it custo**** to re-test the same urine sample or collect a second urine sample?

Under what circumstances can an employer contact the authorities in the event of a positive drug test?

Beth3

It is custo**** to split the original urine sample in two and test the second sample if the first one comes up positive. Allowing the individual being tested to contribute a second sample days later after the first one comes up positive is typically a very poor idea.

Under what circumstances can an employer contact the authorities in the event of a positive drug test? Under any circumstances the employer should wish. I've never done so though and I don't know of any emplyers who do.

Beth3

Okey dokey. At least now I know the word custo**** didn't somehow become a cuss word overnight and I missed it. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">