• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adultry?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gothxlady

My husband and I have been separated since August. Have yet to file for divorce because of state laws on residency (Louisiana). I am dating a new man and we are having sexual relations. Is that adultry? My husband knows about it also. He is not happy but understands. Could this be used in court against me? I also have a young daughter - could it jepordize my custody of her?

LegalBeagle

gothxlady said:
My husband and I have been separated since August. Have yet to file for divorce because of state laws on residency (Louisiana). I am dating a new man and we are having sexual relations. Is that adultry? My husband knows about it also. He is not happy but understands. Could this be used in court against me? I also have a young daughter - could it jepordize my custody of her?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
Yes
YES
YEESSSS
YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!ohmygodYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

S

SeekingINMA

LegalBeagle said:
gothxlady said:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
Yes
YES
YEESSSS
YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!ohmygodYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
To funny :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">