• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vandalism case VA Tennis Dome help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LanceA23

I know of someone who was involved in a Slashing of a tennis Dome in Northern VA. the dome is made of plastic and is inflated over a tennis court. a couple of my friends went up to the dome and slashed the side of it. the damage was estimated up to 2,000. though i did not slash i left my car running 100-150 feet away from the dome still running. when i came back to my car i saw the security guard and 2 police men standing by the my car the back door had been left opened by an individual leaving my car. i went and told them i had picked up a girl and took her to dinner that night and was dropping her off home when i parked my car but left the engine runing becasue it was a cold day. i took the door to the condominum but not to the apartment it self. when i came back to my car the back door was open and i tried to act surpirsed as if someone had stolen something from my vehicle. the fact of the matter is that night i did take my gf to a italian resturant and both of my parents were witneses. then when i cell fone rang inside my car i wanted to pick it up and the officer denied me that right so then i asked him to get it for me. he then stated since i gave him permission to retrive my cell phone he had the right to search the car. that is when he found tobbaco products. i bileve with a good lawyer this case would a easy one to be aquitted of.

by tobbaco products i meant a black and mild cigar not a joint smoking tool.

i havent been charged with anything but the lead investigator wants to talk to me. im considering admiting to it all and jus paying the fine. but i told the investigator to either charge me with a crime and ill go to court and have a court appointed lawyer cause i cant aford one or to drop the case becasue they dont have enough evidence.

i also want to add that i am a minor and my birthday is in february. so is it better for me to jus plead guilty and then have this stricken from my record at age 18....?

help please thank you.

Last edited:

Basically you are busted and your alibi is crap.

Here are the facts:

You are an accomplice to the crime.

The police caught you while you were returning to your car.

The police found what I am guessing is marijuana in your car.

The police had probable cause already because you committed a crime and were returning to you vehicle to flee the scene of the crime.

Have fun paying damages and possibly going to jail.

cjudkins

Well, what he is probably referring to is the use of Tobbaco Products in a manner, which would be considered paraphenilia . Tobbaco products : pipes, bongs, bubblers etc.. Can be used for tobbaco, but most commonly used in smoking weed.

Just to clarify its not really a Tobacco product anymore when the cops find residue on it from pot. You then should refer to it as a marijuana product...

LanceA23

by tobbaco products i meant a black and mild cigar not a joint smoking tool.

i havent been charged with anything but the lead investigator wants to talk to me. im considering admiting to it all and jus paying the fine. but i told the investigator to either charge me with a crime and ill go to court and have a court appointed lawyer cause i cant aford one or to drop the case becasue they dont have enough evidence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">