• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal terms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamaang32

What is the name of your state? florida

I am doing a background check on a possible tenant, and he has a criminal record, I need to know what the abreviated offenseBURG/DWELL/OCCUP.CONVEY means?

ENASNI

duh

mamaang32 said:

I am doing a background check on a possible tenant, and he has a criminal record, I need to know what the abreviated offenseBURG/DWELL/OCCUP.CONVEY means?
You need to know what "LL/ Dumbdumb/ Crim Rec/ No takeum/ Get good tenant" means.

AY Yi Yi... get a tenant that has not burglered an occupied residence.

Look at This Guys Rap Sheet... It is almost like a "gateway drug" for other offenses.

Or maybe you want to have This Guy Living in your property.... Another winner.

Florida Statute 810.02 Section (3)(a,b,d) Code 2211 Burglary FelonyDegree 2

810.02(3)(a) 2nd Burglary of occupied dwelling; unarmed; no assault or battery.

810.02(3)(b) 2nd Burglary of unoccupied dwelling; unarmed; no assault or battery.

810.02(3)(d) 2nd Burglary of occupied conveyance; unarmed; no assault or battery.

HomeGuru

mamaang32 said:

**A: it means don't rent to scumbag.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">