• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

perjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dpeterson

my soon to be ex committed perjury during the divorce trial. I was not allowed to refute this. He read numbers from his check record, stating money he had spent during the separation (he took 53,000 out on the home equity loan). He claimed he had been upkeeping both households during this time (15 months). I have documentation that I have paid half those bills, but I was not given the opportunity in court because I did not have the records with me. Regardless, with his income and mine (I went back to work 22 months ago)that number is incredible ( he makes 90,000).
To cut to the issue, how do I proceed? Is this an issue during the appeal? Or do I have to contact the county prosecutor?
Thank you,
Debbie Peterson
Ohio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">