• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Notice of Suspension of License HELP!! How to fight it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nikolasmor

What is the name of your state? ****land

I recieved a certified letter today stating that my license would be suspended od Dec 15, 2005. It said it is being suspended for having 8 points in a 2 year period. If I wanted to appeal to send $125.00 within 15 days of the date on the letter and more information would follow. I recieved the letter yesterday and mailed them a check today. What can I do to fight this. I have not been pulled over in 3 months and am not sure why I recieved this. I relize that if I do have 8 points then yes I am in the wrong. However, I am the sole worker in my family as I have a 2 and a 4 year old. Boy this is a wake up call. I don't know what I would do if it got suspended. Please help Thanks

Nikolas

seniorjudge

nikolasmor said:
What is the name of your state? ****land

I recieved a certified letter today stating that my license would be suspended od Dec 15, 2005. It said it is being suspended for having 8 points in a 2 year period. If I wanted to appeal to send $125.00 within 15 days of the date on the letter and more information would follow. I recieved the letter yesterday and mailed them a check today. What can I do to fight this. I have not been pulled over in 3 months and am not sure why I recieved this. I relize that if I do have 8 points then yes I am in the wrong. However, I am the sole worker in my family as I have a 2 and a 4 year old. Boy this is a wake up call. I don't know what I would do if it got suspended. Please help Thanks

Nikolas
https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=897932

Q: What can I do to fight this.

A: Do you have any defense?

nikolasmor

seniorjudge said:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=897932

Q: What can I do to fight this.

A: Do you have any defense?
Honestly, no not really. I figure if I had a defense then I would have gotten out of the tickets or tried to fight them. All the other stuff from the link you posted was thrown out and I am back at a higher position at my job. They found a man who was using the guys credit card and he admitted to everything. That being said I think my previously started posts are irrevelant in attempting to define my character. While I admit I recieved these points through fault of noone but myself, I really cannot afford to have my license suspended. Is there a PBJ for this? Can I plea to not have it suspended if I do not recieve a ticket for XXX amount of time and if I do have it suspended for 90 days instead of 30. This is how confident I am that I will not mess up

zippysgoddess

Even if it is suspended, if you explain your situation, you might be able to get a limited suspension, which may let you drive to work each day, but not anywhere else. So you will need to make sure you look into that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">