• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CONSPIRECY TO SELL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PATRICIA NORTON

My 20 year old son was busted in his car by an undercover policemen when his cousin tried to sell crack cocaine to another officer. My son was unaware of the drug possession before the transaction. My son has been charged with conspirecy to sell. The only trouble he's ever been in with the law is traffic tickets. What can happen to him.
It was for less then 50 grams.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Just because he is charged doesn't mean he will be found guilty, especially with no criminal record. In order to prove conspiracy, the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he KNEW of the act/result.

You didn't mention your state so we CANNOT tell you what sort of worst case scenario your son may face.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">