• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doing 85 in 50

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

_Serge_

What is the name of your state? Nwe Jersey

Its happen in New Jersey

Its been 2 1/2 years i have been driving. I had only had one seat belt ticket and one accident.

Today i have been driving with my friend, she has some kind of Stomack virus, she felt really bad and i had to drive really fast to get her medicine. I remeber last time we had to call an ambulance because she forget her pills at home.
Almost 5 minuts left driving to her house, cops pulled me over and i told them the story. They said they can call an ambulance, but there was no need for that, because we almost got to her house. So the cop wrote me a Speeding Ticket.
What should i do about it?
Whats going to happen to my record?

Thank you,

_Serge_

Serge

Thanks for reply,

It was about 11 miles to the near Ambulance station, my friend used to work over there for EMC. So waiting for an ambulance my friend would pass out by that time. Its a Farm Boro were there is really low amount of population.

"At that speed, your license will probably get suspended for a short time" But my license are clear, i havent had any point on them, will might that heppen?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">