• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud by Federal funded service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wiseclock

St Louis, Mo.
I was falsley accused of harming my child by my ex=husband whio made many false hot line calls about then he filed an order of protection and got sole custity. Complete Details on Event

The Case Evidence Time Line

I warn the courts he was dangerous but they put a restraining order on me.

This if the Courts and or DFS would have done a back ground check on my ex husband they would have seen that he was taking or should of been taking medication for Acute Brain Syndrome. Also a back ground check would have revealed my ex-husband shot a gun into a persons home and the bullet hit a man in the shoulder.

Do you believe a man that did the above should be given a child protection order. I kept telling the courts the father was Dangerous and should not be able to be with my daughter alone but they would not listen to me. They found out at my Daughter expsence that i was telling the truth about him being a danger to her.

After all the above the Courts ordered me to do counceling with this man I wanted nothing to do with. I was told if i ever wanted to get my daughter back i would have to learn to get along with my ex-husband.
( The counceling was tax payer funded also all for money granted to DFS was tax payer funded.)

My Daughter should never have been taken from me in the 1st place.

2nd she should never been placed in the sole care of a dangerous man.

3rd When the Courts found out they made a great error they should have given my Daughter back. They chose to make me go to counceling to cause time to go by so they could in act the Adoption and Safe Families Act.

I believe this was done to try and hide the fact they place my daughter in a very dangerous situation.

Questions:

Can i take the people involved to court for:

#1 Child indangerment: Placing my Daughter into a dangerous situation after my manu warnings

#2 Fraud do to the fact not one penny of goverment money should of been spent on this case. I know for a fact over $100,000 dollars of tax payers money was spent in many different areas of this case. From Court, Counceling, therapy they put my Daughter in, DFS care and keep, Doctor visits and much more..

CdwJava

Was all of this presented at the custody hearing? If not, why not?

What reason did the court use to turn custody over to him as opposed to you?

And what does your attorney have to say on the matter?

- Carl

wiseclock

CdwJava said:
Was all of this presented at the custody hearing? If not, why not?

What reason did the court use to turn custody over to him as opposed to you?

And what does your attorney have to say on the matter?

- Carl
I was instructed not to ever talk about the past events by the social workers and the therapist, that this would be one of their reasonings for putting my daughter up for adoption.

The custody was granted to him, based on his false hotline calls, while he already had custody, on his visitations, he would make a false hotline call, go immediatly to the court house and file a child abuse restraining order, the judges would always give him instant custody, without even having a trial, without notifying me, I would not even know that this was going on until I received some sort of notfication. Then after the allegations were not creditable then the judges would dismiss his custody order. Then the father would repeat the same offense, and the judges would allow him to do this over and over again.

My attorney allowed his new assistent to take over this case, then towards the end, he was too late and could not pick up all the missing peices, and the case was already too far gone, for him to really do anything about it.

CdwJava

Certainly some evidence was presented at the hearing. A "call" is not evidence of anything ... an investigation conducted by the police or CPS is. A call to a hotline is, by itself, not going to compel a judge to act. But, if dad already had custody, then the custody matter was a moot point anyway.

And when a TRO is issued, there is always a court hearing along the line. Did you attend the hearings? Did you have an attorney at that time?

Why was custody granted to him in the beginning and not to you?

There seems to be some pieces missing here. Even in MO they do not just issue TROs based upon one person's say-so.

- Carl

wiseclock

This happened before the divorce and after the divorce.
The way he would do this, is first he would make sure he had my daughter to himself, alone without me, and at his house without me being there.
Then the next step, that he would do, is he would call the hotline with a false hotline call. Then he would go the court house and file a child abuse restraining order with even more false allegations that he would write down on a peice of paper. Then the judge would give him an instant child abuse restraining order without me even knowing about what was going on. I would call the police becuase my child was not returned to me, becuae I did not know at the time what was going on. Then after the courts left her with him weeks and months at a time, then the courts would dismiss the order that they had given to him, and then return my child back to me. Thats the way it happened before we were divorced.

After we were divorced, there was a joint custody order granted to both of us.
During his visitations, while he had my daughter in his legal custody, he once again began the same ordeal as before we were divorced. The exact same thing would repeat it self. But what was happening is these judges were giving my daughter to the offender whom they would end up removing her from in the end. So all of this time that they were granting him these child abuse restraining orders, without even a trial, they were placing my child in dangereous situation. In the end, instead of giving her back to me, and admitting their wrong, they hid the child from me, by placing her in foster care, supervising our visits, making sure she was told to be quite by the person in charge, not to reveal to me what had happened to her while with the father. She was always told to be quite and to not talk about it, when ever she tried to tell me. Then they put her up for adoption.

Last edited:

outonbail

There has got to be more to this story,,,,

I can't see any court finding you to be an unfit mother, then, place your child up for adaption based solely on the allegations made by your ex, (true or false) and who, according to your post, has issues between the ears himself.... :confused:

I'd love to hear his rendition**************...... :D

Need_Advice_Plz

CdwJava said:
A "call" is not evidence of anything ... an investigation conducted by the police or CPS is. A call to a hotline is, by itself, not going to compel a judge to act. - Carl
Not true. My experience with DYFS is that they act first, investigate later or never, and lie to further their own agenda. For example, my younger sister, to get out of a week-long punishment for skipping a day of school, went to a park rather than strait home, called the police and told them she was afraid of going home because she knew that, as they always do every day, her parents would beat her and then get drunk and stoned. She had threatened my parents with it before, "I'll call the police if you lower my curfew," and lied to the police, saying my parents beat her regularly: "Like last week, my dad slapped me in the back of the head and knocked me out."

Obviously, the police acted on this (as they should), and spoke with my parents, who denied the abuse and being drug addicts (I'm the older sibling and my parents are so docile I yell at them about their lack of discipline when it comes to my younger siblings; they would never, ever hit them!). Despite lacking any evidence of abuse, DYFS continued to threaten to take my sister away, leaving my parents at a loss as to how they should raise their daughter, seeing as they hadn't disciplined her harshly in the past and were being told to not interfere with her problem behavior or else go to jail (vs. going to jail for allowing her to be a problem child--lose/lose situation).

Yet, when my sister told her social worker that she was having sex with a man ten years older than her (the girl is fifteen, and that's statutory rape), they could not interfere under NJ State Law, and were not obligated to say anything! The government's programs with regards to children and parents is in great need of a complete overhaul, and until it happens, sad stories like this will continue to be the norm, and stories of children dying while social workers are in the house, as happened last month in a woman's home-run day care center, will be shrugged off as "**** happens." The social workers seem to pick and choose who they want to believe with bias towards god only knows what, completely disregarding what is best for the child.

CdwJava

It could also be that the state has a better case than you'd like to think.

None of us have any way to know. But, I can say that people often make CPS and similar social service agencies out to be the bad guy in situations that they did not create. Oversight and regulation varies a lot by state so it's impossible to make a blanket judgement from here on the status of the service in your state. But, it's a job I would not like ... high stress, thankless, and relatively low paying.

- Carl

Kane

wiseclock said:
But it seams there are no or few Lawyers that want to take on the state that gives them thier lincence to practice law...

Four Kids placed in foster care Read this story. :confused:
Wiseclock, does that story have anything to do with your case?

Because that "M a r t i n 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt," ("Libertarian Candidate for Presiding Commissioner of Newton County") doesn't appear to be any kind of a lawyer, and he's certainly not doing anything to help the parents or the kids.

Also, it's "seems," not "seams," "lawyers," not "Lawyers," "their," not "thier,"and "license," not "lincence." And the reluctance of lawyers to "take on the state" might have something to do with the facts of the case, not their cowardice.

wiseclock

That is not my story this is mine.

As i believe I showed on 1st post...

My case with time line files

If you click on the link case files you will have 40 documents is a time dated layout...

I am now talking with the lawyer that lost my case.. He put one of his adsiatince on my case in 1997.

At this point in time my oldest daughter age 22 found where my youngest daughter her sister ( now age 11 ) was living. The daughter that was taken by the state and adopted out.

The foster parents allow me to take my youngest daughter out every monday night.. I believe that they may stop letting take her out soon.

She told me the her faster dad was upset because she acts like she love me to much.

Also when i talk the faster father he told me not to ever think about getting my daughter back till she is 18. I said maybe by the grace of God I will have more time witth her. He replied not even God can help you get your daughter back.

I get to see her now 3 hours once a week.

She is not allowed to call me.

CdwJava

And how many attorneys are lining up to take on this case?

If none - or if they are asking for their money up front, then it is very likely that the case against children's services is weak or non-existant.

There are many attornies in all states that make a good living attacking CPS and other government agencies (including law enforcement) so if none are willing to take this on it likely means that the case is (legally) not as strong as you might think.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">