• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding 54/35 court results

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

saltydawg2

What is the name of your state? Virginia
Just wanted to post the result of my court case for my speeding ticket in Chesapeake Va. Read alot of posts for info and most of it was right on track. I got a ticket for 54 in a 35 and was given the option of paying the ticket by mail. total 167.00 and 19 miles over on my record. Went to court yesterday...in chesapeake there is no opportunity to speak with anyone before your case is called. Case called and just me, judge, police officer and clerk up before the bench. Judge asked my plea ...I was dressed nice, spoke respectfully and pleaded guilty. Judge asked how long since my last violation...i said over 10 years...he said I'm going to reduce this to 43 in a 35..fine 40 and 57 court costs. I was perfectly happy with the result. I was after all speeding. thanks for all the info..hope this helps someone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">