• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding in a school zone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bakitty

confused: Ohio

My son received a citation today in Hillsboro, Ohio for going over 20 miles over the 20 mph speed limit in a school zone. I think this is his 3rd speeding ticket in 2 years or less. I had a couple of people tell me this is considered wreckless operation, is that true? And also, how many points will that be on his license and approximately what will his fine be?

Thanks

Happy Trails

bakitty said:
confused: Ohio

My son received a citation today in Hillsboro, Ohio for going over 20 miles over the 20 mph speed limit in a school zone. I think this is his 3rd speeding ticket in 2 years or less. I had a couple of people tell me this is considered wreckless operation, is that true? And also, how many points will that be on his license and approximately what will his fine be?

Thanks
Info. link:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/enforce/stspdlaw/ohspeed.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">