• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended License - Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jackibell

What is the name of your state? Texas
My license has been suspended because i received my 2nd ticket for no proof of insurance in late 2002. i don't remember but i think i was driving soneones else's vehicle and couldn't find the insurance info. i DID however have insurance coverage on my truck and can prove it. if i provide proof of insurance for the time that i was ticketed, can i be released from having to get an SR-22?

thanks and God BLess,

Jackibell

racer72

The time to prove you were insured as long since passed. You should have done that in late 2002, not now. Plus the insurance on your truck in irrelevent, you were required to prove the vehicle you were driving was insured.

sukharev

Call the court or DMV to find out what is needed to lift the suspension. Indeed, time to prove anything has long passed, but there are ways to fix the problem, and you need to find out how.

racer72

sukharev said:
Call the court or DMV to find out what is needed to lift the suspension. Indeed, time to prove anything has long passed, but there are ways to fix the problem, and you need to find out how.
Jetx is right, you are a suckhead.

if i provide proof of insurance for the time that i was ticketed, can i be released from having to get an SR-22?

All the OP has to do is have an SR-22 filing with their insurance, bingo, they get a license. The OP doesn't want to pay for the privelige to drive. Too bad, boo hoo, pay the piper, he gets to drive.

sukharev

racer72 said:
Jetx is right, you are a suckhead.
Let's just say that neither your "advice", nor your lame attempts to be funny or insulting adds anything to this forum. I'll leave it at that, and would ignore your stupid remarks in future. Crawl back under that rock you came from.

racer72

sukharev said:
Let's just say that neither your "advice", nor your lame attempts to be funny or insulting adds anything to this forum. I'll leave it at that, and would ignore your stupid remarks in future. Crawl back under that rock you came from.
I can honestly say you added absolutely nothing to the thread. And I wasn't trying to be funny, I seriously meant every word.

jackibell

first of all, while i appreciate the replies with HELPFUL information - how pathetic it is that some feel so insignificant in their own lives that they come here to chastise us that come here to seek advice on issues we encounter through what we like to call BEING HUMAN. i don't even want to know what pathetic excuse you have for feeling the need to cast insults from such a safe, anonymous distance but my experience has been that your kind usually is the socially inept, sexually unappealing blowhard that the rest of us try to avoid altogether. so please, try very hard to get a hobby or a pet that can love you so that we can get on with the business of ;iving our lives. and again, thanks to those that gave me some useful information and FYI, i had sent in the proof of coverage at the same time i paid the speeding ticket and don't know why the speeding ticket shows paid but the no insurance was not dismissed. i WILL find out though, rest assured. ADIOS...

sukharev

jackibell said:
first of all, while i appreciate the replies with HELPFUL information - how pathetic it is that some feel so insignificant in their own lives that they come here to chastise us that come here to seek advice on issues we encounter through what we like to call BEING HUMAN. i don't even want to know what pathetic excuse you have for feeling the need to cast insults from such a safe, anonymous distance but my experience has been that your kind usually is the socially inept, sexually unappealing blowhard that the rest of us try to avoid altogether. so please, try very hard to get a hobby or a pet that can love you so that we can get on with the business of ;iving our lives. and again, thanks to those that gave me some useful information and FYI, i had sent in the proof of coverage at the same time i paid the speeding ticket and don't know why the speeding ticket shows paid but the no insurance was not dismissed. i WILL find out though, rest assured. ADIOS...
Thanks, jackibell, well said. Good luck with getting your license back.

racer72

Sucky, she was talking about you. And lady, you got what you paid for, your the loser that waits 3 years too late to ask legal advice. My first response to this thread was all you needed.

justalayman

The saddest part of this whole post is that all of the responders spent their time on an OP that stated

" i don't remember but i think i was driving soneones else's vehicle and couldn't find the insurance info."

If the guy can't remember this I think he has bigger problems in life not disclosed in the post.

jackibell

yes, it is sad. i do find certain things are harder to remember sinnce i had an accident with and 18-wheeler last year that should have killed me. however, i am here - alive and well - just having to put forth a but more effort to remember certain things like i don't have to waste my time dealing with jackasses such as yourself. see ya...

AHA

jackibell said:
yes, it is sad. i do find certain things are harder to remember sinnce i had an accident with and 18-wheeler last year that should have killed me. however, i am here - alive and well - just having to put forth a but more effort to remember certain things like i don't have to waste my time dealing with jackasses such as yourself. see ya...
Yes, what jackasses are we who actually KNOW who's vehicles we are driving! We should be pulled off the road for all eternity and let all the "drivers" with suspended licenses (which only happens with traffic violators BTW) take over the roads. Let them clip a few kids crossing the road to school every day too**************..that would be so much better would it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">