• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

telephone harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carnationss

What is the name of your state?IL
I was charged with a felony telephone harassment in IL. I live in another state. The charge was dismissed. I may be recharged with a misdemeanor telephone harassment. Right now I am not charged with anything, can I contact the person and try to straighten this out? Being the charged was dismissed doesn't that let me off the hook for "no phone calls." thx in advance

tardo

phone harassment

Im not so sure. Harassment is defined by repetition - and "another phone call" - even to apologize - is still another, uninvited phone call . . . thereby fulfilling a need to call agian, weird.

carnationss

harassment

i don't have to straighten anything out with him, besides I am not guilty of tel. harassment. Just because I was charged doesn't mean I am guilty. His supervisor wants to speak to me concerning him. Also, I want to report him to another agency. Is that permissible?

Last edited:

tardo

phone

You were charged with harassment - toward the person you're wishing to call back again - correct? (first post)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">