• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce split?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

donwin4

We are a senior Flordia couple My wife is accusing me of cheating. Although I did so some 20 years ago it is not true now. If we cannot work it out what kind of split might I expect now. We own house, car & each has own investments although not enough to live on. She has much more than me. I get about $1400 month pension that will stop upon my death. In social security I get $1200 Mo & she gets about $400 We have no debts. Would we probably have to sell the house? I have bo idea where I might stand. Any general thoughts would be appreciated.

ALawyer

Instead of seeing a lawyer I urge you both to speak with a QUALIFIED marriage and family therapist FIRST. It is a lot cheaper than a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">