• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

results of my reckless in suffolk va

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

samhain839

What is the name of your state?va
well ok just got back from court for my 80 in a 55 reckless case.
got my car calibrated hired a lawyer and did everything i could to get myself off.spent about 600$for the lawyer and calibration.
i was at court at 9am my case was the second and well the cop didnt show!!!!case dismissed!!so in reflection do i feel sorry for getting the lawyer no i dont because we all know if i didnt get him the cop wouldve showed lol..
i stoped worrying when i got the lawyer kinda like a security blanket haha!

seniorjudge

Robbie0723 said:
Ask the lawyer for a partial refund since he only had to do half the job :D
The lawyer should charge double since the cop heard he would be there and was too scared to show! :rolleyes:

samhain839

haha refund i tried that already he said "we cant do that i had to come to court"and yeah it was 600 to get him and get my car calibrated 500 for him and 100 ti get the calibration and get it fixed..as for the cost if the cop showed i think it would be like 100 court cost 250 fine and traffic school which here is like 70 but if convicted of reckless 100 court and like 300 or 400 for the reckless... fun stuff huh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">