• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i find my fathers pension and

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hellishhelen

What is the name of your state?cleveland, ohio
how do i find my fathers pension if he had one? and how do i find out if someone is collecting on it?
my father died three years ago, he was collecting ssi i know but i have no idea if he was collecting a pension, after he died my oldest brother "came into money" my other brothers and i believe he might be using my fathers name and ssi to get his pension and other stuff as well. they both have the same name as my father never used SR. and did not name my brother a JR.
We were trying to get a lawyer but they are too expensive for us to get one. no offence to any attornys out there.
I know he worked at one place for over 10 years, it was a foundry but he also workesd as a gas truck driver for the oil industry, but i cannot remember which one.
any advice will be very helpful to us as my mother deserves this money not my brother.
thank you
helen

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">