• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Carl, Rmet & Happy Trails

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? FL

Looks like Mother M closed my thread.

Carl, thank you very much for sending me the statute link via PM and then posting it to my thread to help others. I knew when I posted that the Pres could not touch my outside breakers. How I learned that this happened is irrelevant and would have made a long post. We all know about reading long posts. What you posted does apply in FL regarding tampering.

Rmet, thanks for putting that BS in quotes. Something I really needed to be told was to turn off my electricity. :rolleyes:

Happy Trails, thanks for all you've done for me.

Whoever reported that BS to the admin., thank you.

Thank you too seniorjudge for answering my initial question.

Though I am among the thousands of homeless due to being a hurricane victim, most are not dealing with imbeciles that are putting their property in jeopardy. Since it rained last night and this morining, I called code compliance as there is water intrusion through walls & fixtures and reported this is happening and it would be a good time to do another inspection.

I can see my bedroom window from outside of my mom's building and cringe every time I hear the fire trucks when it rains. What I have learned the most is the same as a previous discussion some of us members had after Katrina. That is that one needs to be prepared for at least two weeks and not rely on anyone but yourself and to help others.

While the handicapped neighbor I have been helping was waiting in line for 4 hours a week ago Mon. for FEMA to put him in a hotel until he could acquire an apartment that takes Sect. 8, he had a seizure. He then fell through the cracks and could not get placed. I finally got him into a Faith-based rehab home Sat. until he secures a place. Yesterday, I took him to some apt. complexes. He secured one of them today and will move in the 1st of Jan.

The only good thing about all this is all the job offers I have had. People have offer me jobs over the telephone, even FEMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">