• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was jumped by two guys. Got their lic plate#.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

norseman

What is the name of your state? California

Two guys jumped me because I thumped their mini van because they almost hit me. I didn't damage their van, but merely "thumped" it to make a noise to let them know they almost hit me. They get out and hit me... I'm still shaken up.... they messed up this other guy pretty bad that tried to help me. I think they were jacked up on amphetimines or something... I've never had this happen to me. I got their license plate number and was told I may have to come down to identify them.
I'm pissed.
Does me thumping their mini van create any problems against me?
If I sue them in civil court, is it worth it?
They need to know they can't do people like they did.

Thanks.

seniorjudge

norseman said:
What is the name of your state? California

Two guys jumped me because I thumped their mini van because they almost hit me. I didn't damage their van, but merely "thumped" it to make a noise to let them know they almost hit me. They get out and hit me... I'm still shaken up.... they messed up this other guy pretty bad that tried to help me. I think they were jacked up on amphetimines or something... I've never had this happen to me. I got their license plate number and was told I may have to come down to identify them.
I'm pissed.
Does me thumping their mini van create any problems against me?
If I sue them in civil court, is it worth it?
They need to know they can't do people like they did.

Thanks.
Q: If I sue them in civil court, is it worth it?

A: Post back after you run a credit check on them to see if they have any dough.

CdwJava

First ... call the police and report it! Let them look at this for a criminal act before you try to sue anyone.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">