• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

yet another case i need answers to

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilmousemanda

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

A friend of mine was walking down the street one day, when a cop stopped him. I don't think he really had a reason, but he did anyways. He then proceeded to give my friend a breatholizer, which he failed, and was underage... he then arrested him for Bail Jumping.

now... my question is...

can he fight this case in court, and get out of jail, because the cop didn't have a reason to pull him over, even though he was "Bail Jumping?"

Just Blue

lilmousemanda said:

A friend of mine was walking down the street one day, when a cop stopped him. I don't think he really had a reason, but he did anyways. He then proceeded to give my friend a breatholizer, which he failed, and was underage... he then arrested him for Bail Jumping.

now... my question is...

can he fight this case in court, and get out of jail, because the cop didn't have a reason to pull him over, even though he was "Bail Jumping?"
Humm...Where to begin???...Okay ...The reason the cop stopped your good buddy was most likely 'cause he was walking funny...'cause he was drunk...can he fight it?? Sure! Will he win? Probably not. :rolleyes:

Lilmouse....You REALLY need to get a better class of friends... That is the very best advice I can give you!! Bail jumping, underage drunks and rapist jerks are just scum to be avoided at all cost! :)

lilmousemanda

oh i know

i know he isn't the best.. all this happend before i met him. i just wanted to know if he would win at any cost with anything. it just seems to me that the cop had no reason to pull him over. well.. he wasn't walking.. he was running.. it is freezing here and he had to get to a friend's house. i dk if you can really run funny? without making it seem like you're doing it on purpose.

lilmousemanda

not to mention

not to mention, he didn't rape her, she just got pissed off because he didn't want to have sex with her any more. there was another guy there (i know.. what a whore.. and how bad does that make him!) and he didn't want to get charged so he blamed it on my friend... so they didn't test her to see if any of his fluids were in her.

Just Blue

lilmousemanda said:
not to mention, he didn't rape her, she just got pissed off because he didn't want to have sex with her any more. there was another guy there (i know.. what a whore.. and how bad does that make him!) and he didn't want to get charged so he blamed it on my friend... so they didn't test her to see if any of his fluids were in her.

Is this your boyfriend?

lilmousemanda

nope. just a good guy despite what has happend. and i'm just curious about the whole situation so i try to get as much info as possible.

outonbail

he wasn't walking.. he was running..
He didn't happen to have a color TV on his shoulder at the time did he?

nope. just a good guy despite what has happend.
Please stop, your killing me here!

not to mention, he didn't rape her, she just got pissed off because he didn't want to have sex with her any more
Since his semen was in her possession, it sounds like an early launch. Be patient, he'll gain stamina as he ages. Until then, fake it!

AHA

lilmousemanda said:

now... my question is...

Looks to me like they had at least 2 very good reasons for stopping him and "investigate".

AHA

lilmousemanda said:
? no. they didn't just see him n say "hey.. he's bail jumping.. and he's drunk"
Suuuuure, seeing a kid staggering down the road drunk as a skunk, and RUNNING WHEN HE SEES THE COPS, wouldn't cause suspicion for the cops at all****************************riiiiight!!!!!!

TYRIS

-Regardless of whether your friend was running, walking or just standing on a corner, the Officer does not need a reason to contact him. It's called a "Terry Stop". Once the Officer contacted him he found enough probable cause to detain him for further investigation.

I doubt your friend will get out of this.

Tyris

lilmousemanda

TYRIS said:
-Regardless of whether your friend was running, walking or just standing on a corner, the Officer does not need a reason to contact him. It's called a "Terry Stop". Once the Officer contacted him he found enough probable cause to detain him for further investigation.

I doubt your friend will get out of this.

Tyris

thanks... i asked some questions... apparently.. the cop thought he was running from a police scene.. an accident or something. which was why he stopped him from running. he was running to his friends house to get his jacket. that's when he smelled the alcohol... and was going to let him off until he ran the name and saw he was bail jumping.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">