• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Justice IN America

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boti

What is the name of your state?Illinois.
I'm probably in the wrong place-if you can please direct me to right place?
My younger aunt is very bad-she on purpose lies to get other people hurt.
Example-I have a 21 year old son, 18 years ago I had a daughter, but she passed away due to S.I.D.S.>Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, when she was almost 8 weeks old, I had gotten my tubes tied a week before hand, so I could not have any more babies-My hubby and I adopted a 28 day old baby 5 years ago, and we love him with all our heart.
My aunt has called DCFS on us probably at least 50 times, in the 5 years. Every call has been unfounded. That is how bad my aunt is...We havn't spoken in about 4 years because I inheriated my gmothers wedding rings when she died, 4 years ago, which total pissed off my unmarried aunt,(she tried to throw me in jail for stealing them, she has just done nothing but try to tear up our lives and also my brothers life as well). Now I hope you see how bad she is for no reason just to cause problems in our lives....Now the problem..
My brother has 6 kids with this women and he volentarily keeps 2 and she keeps 3, and the other kid is my adopted son which i have 24/7.
My aunt has called DCFS on my bother,who lives with my mom with his 2 kids...the DCSF came to my moms when my brother was at work and my mom let them come into her home and look around, the police were also called in by DCFS because the complaint was...my brother was running a drug lab and my mom was allowing this to go on in front of the kids...kids had been taken by their mother about 4 days prior to DCFS coming.
The kids mother took them to my aunts home and let them stay with her for those 4 days with the agreement they had to go to daycare(they had never been to daycare before this and hadn't been around my aunt for about 3-4 years before this. The other 3 do go to daycare)(that the biological mother has), but my brother has the 2 kids 24/7. When he works the 2 kids are kept by my mom.
1 month prior to this happening...my hubby and brother were going to work and was stopped my my aunts boyfriend and 2 kids which are 18 and 17 years old, the boyfriend picks a fight with my brother, my brother is getting the best of him, the boyfriend yells to his kids to kick my brother in the head, (my hubby is trying to get a car to stop in oder to call 911), the boys are kicking my brother and the boyfriend gets my brothers head between his legs and the youngest boy hits my bro with a pipe wrench on top of his head which imediately splits his head open, boyfriend and boys jump into their van and sped away. My hubby has to drive 10 miles to the local police station which car ambulance to pick up my bro.
At the hospital my brother is given 7 staples to his head and he has boot prints to his body and face where he has kicked, which I took pics of...
There are 3 counties in the area where this fight happened and it's a big mess about which county this happened in, once the papers were filed in the right county, detective kept making one excuse after another...waiting for hospital bill to question suspects, not taken pictures the first day because he wanted to wait until staples were removed...no pictures for a few days because bruises would look worse.
It has been 6 months and these people were never questioned, or arrested, we called the States Attorneys office and they knew nothing about this case...They informed us we needed to get the detectives notes and our statements back and bring them to their office, so their investagators are the one who were needed to investagate the incident...We called and called this detective and left messages with everyone at the station, and still have heard nothing at all. (Sorry to go off the path but want you to fully understand situation).
This is the home my brothers kids were taken to when their mom picked them up. My aunt, boyfriend, 18 and 17 year olds home and left there for days. Only to go to daycare while at this home.
My mom and brother were found by DCFS... neglect and abuse.
While DCFS were at my moms home everything in the home was fine, but outside there was a few spray paint cans laying around and also a pepsi bottle with duct tape wrapped 1 strip across the middle of the bottle(a 12 oz. plastic).
Also while at the daycare on the 3rd day the 2 kids were questioned by DCFS and police and little boy that had been at my aunts told ungodly stories about opening up a jar of amonina(used to make meth), and it burnt his eyes, and he told my bro took him to walmart to steal pills and would go into the walmart bathroom and sniff them up his nose, and he also told that my bro. sold meth to people in a silver car (this little guy is only 5 and he is in spec. classes because he can't hardly talk and doesn't know his colors or how to tie his shoes, he speech is very bad and the school district didn't think he could start kindergarten without going to the spec. ed classes), but he can say anhydrous amonina, the little girl who was almost 7 told she has heard of cocaine and thinks it is white.
All this happened in July, and afterwords my nephew was given a playstation 2 by my aunt and then sent back to his mother who in turn took him right back to my moms house and dropped him off, even after DCFS sent the letter claiming my mom and bro were found neglect and abusive.
My bro and mom take care of the kids and now 1 week before xmas, DCFS picks up the kids and takes the into protective custody. My bro went to court 2 days after kids were taken and was given an attorney and he had to call DCFS 15 times a day for 4 days and left messages wanting to see the kids...no return calls by DCFS.
My bro finally called Chicago and told them he couldn't get ahold of anyone and no calls were being returned and a caseworker finally returned his call and told him not to leave anymore messages, and he could see his kids on dec. 28th, the kids were taken by DCFS on dec. 15th.
We need help in knowing our rights and some advise.
Please help my brother, he loves his kids as much as anyone can love their kid. It's not fair that this can happen to people who don't deserve it.
This is all because of my aunts lying and putting her lies into my nephews head and of course he doesn't know any better. His eyes have never been burnt, if this had happened he would of had to of had medical attention.

Please in the Spirit of Christmas could someone tell us where to get some help.
Thank You

JETX

boti said:
No Justice IN America
Simple solution... move where you think you can get justice. :eek:
I hear there are some good 'opportunities' in Iraq, Iran, N. Korea.....

HomeGuru

JETX said:
Simple solution... move where you think you can get justice. :eek:
I hear there are some good 'opportunities' in Iraq, Iran, N. Korea.....

**A: also Singapore**************

JETX

Actually, I like Singapore..... you don't have to worry about crime, the streets are clean, everything works..... :D

HomeGuru

JETX said:
Actually, I like Singapore..... you don't have to worry about crime, the streets are clean, everything works..... :D

**A: Yup, they have a super system to deal with crime.

msiron

Regardless of what is true or not I would want to get as far away from those nuts as possible. Do your own immediate family a favor (meaning your husband, children and yourself) get away fast and never look back. :eek:

boti

she tells a big story first

seniorjudge said:
Why do you think everyone believes auntie but not you?
my uncle is the dog catcher in the county, and he works out of city hall and police station, they have same last name and whenever her name pops up then they know who she is.
my uncle is a city member and works really close to the police in our city, my aunt and uncle are close (big brother/little sister) she was born and my uncle was in his mid 20's so its kinda like he helped raise her.she is and always will be a spoiled brat.

You know do believe what goes around comes around but damn it has skipped her a bunch...

Last edited:

boti

whats your problem

I asked for some advice, thats all!
One of these days something could happen to you and then I bet you won't be so smart.
If you can't offer me any advice, why even post?

StickyFingers said:
Too cute!

I was prepared to answer this statement:

Then feel free to leave America. We will not miss you! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">