• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"To protect and to serve."

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yotaman

In response to the reply I have received. I understand that there is legal laws galore for all this but if I was being abusive or threatening their jobs, on that same category, were they not threatening or subjecting our lives to unneccessary danger by making us walk? How is that protecting and serving? If when the girl said her first comment the officer could have easily asked us if we would like a ride or call someone. If I was an officer that is how I would have handled the situation. The reason for me saying I would have their jobs is because I didn't feel that the officer was upholding his/her occupation correctly and if it was someone I cared about in my situation, I would have felt better knowing they were going to make it home safe. On a hypothetical situation, what if we walked and something happened like the girl getting raped or something, then what? I only wish to see justice fair and equal to everyone, and if I was on the outside of this situation, I wouldn't believe that it was fair treatment. I need as much help as I can get, no trouble, just leave me at peace.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">