• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Criminal Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

byrd42

What is the name of your state? PA

The DA just informed me they are awaiting a Criminal Background Check on my Ex-boyfriend for an up coming trial.

He had two prior arrests for Domestic Violence, but charges were dismissed. Will they still show up on the record check?? I hope they do**************....

JETX

byrd42 said:
What is the name of your state? PA

The DA just informed me they are awaiting a Criminal Background Check on my Ex-boyfriend for an up coming trial.

He had two prior arrests for Domestic Violence, but charges were dismissed. Will they still show up on the record check?? I hope they do**************....
Depends... are they looking for arrests... or convictions??
And since you hope they find them.... why didn't you simply tell the DA about them???

byrd42

I believe I did, but this is the second DA that has been assigned. I will be talking to him again soon and will definitly mention it. I know he also had a simple assault charge and arrested for two DUI's. I hope this DA goes for all records. He said the results will determine some of the outcome.

byrd42

Question On Criminal Record (follow-up)

Just as an FYI, per the DA, his prior arrests did not show up or they just didn't bother to run them. And only one DUI showed up in 1999. So I quess they didn't go back far enough. So much for they system working for victims.

byrd42

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">