• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

M. J. Schoff

OK...This probably does'nt go here, But I just could'nt fins any other Catagory that it would fall into...

To make a long story short, for the last 4-5 Months , my 'New' neighbors have been blasting the music (especially during the partying weekends), when their mother isn't home...We are in the process of selling out house, and this 'racket' could affect anyone purchasing our house...I mean, who would want to move into a house next to theses people?....Anyway, we have called the Police on SEVERAL occations and even talked with the officers, and they basically said that they cannot do anything except to ASK them to turn down the music UNLESS we file a formal complaint...Then they can site them for 'Disturbing the Peace'....My question, is how do I go about this process (Filing a formal complaint)...Thanks!

M.J. Schoff

F

Friend2001

I live in PA and in this state it is pretty simple. When you call the police you can file a formal complaint with them. If that is not possible then go to your local police station and file one. If your neighbor does not take into consideration your feelings and the advice of police then file a complaint.

GIA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">