• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got screwed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brando

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

alright about 2 weeks ago i bought a 1990 nissan 300zx. After i had the car for about 2 hours (no joke) it started screwing up. First the Moon key on the crank broke, and now it is knocking REALY bad. It will hardly even run now. I traded the guy my 79 trans am strait across for it. I dont know what to do now. From what i have read on here im pretty much just screwed.

Brando

the guy also told me the day we traded that the only thing that was rong with it was that it had a realy small oil leak and other than that it ran perfect.

Happy Trails

Seeing that you left the site after reading that, I'm assuming you did buy it "as is", and your research on this site did confirm what you already suspected.

I give you credit though for trying to research your question.

Next time you want to buy a vehicle, have it checked out by a mechanic before you buy. Then hopefully you will know what you are getting into.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">