• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Crime?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MichaelH

What is the name of your state? South Carolina My wife and and I are going through a divirce,we tried to reconcile,which did'nt work.While trying to reconcile she told me that she had a (friend) of one of the big cell phone co(s). pull my records,she knew dates details,etc. I know my rights were violated,I know my records cannot be pulled/obtained unless a judge orders it,so what should I do? Please any help from any one I'd be thankful.I want justice served to the person or persons who did this,(they knew when they did it they were breaking the law,By the way this is an "old friend of my wifes" this is a Fed,Case.FCC laws were broken and they knew what they were doing when they did it. I want legal action taken against them(the one(s) who pulled my records.I want compensation for Distress,violation of privacy,mental anguish.loss of sleep(for days at a time),should I go on ?I want their jobs(if you can't trust them,why should they hold these positions?)I want compensation and justice.Who do I go to Federally?What steps do I take?Idon't want too obtain an average lawyer.I'm considering an Dist.Att? Please help me out guys.

seniorjudge

MichaelH said:
What is the name of your state? South Carolina My wife and and I are going through a divirce,we tried to reconcile,which did'nt work.While trying to reconcile she told me that she had a (friend) of one of the big cell phone co(s). pull my records,she knew dates details,etc. I know my rights were violated,I know my records cannot be pulled/obtained unless a judge orders it,so what should I do? Please any help from any one I'd be thankful.I want justice served to the person or persons who did this,(they knew when they did it they were breaking the law,By the way this is an "old friend of my wifes" this is a Fed,Case.FCC laws were broken and they knew what they were doing when they did it. I want legal action taken against them(the one(s) who pulled my records.I want compensation for Distress,violation of privacy,mental anguish.loss of sleep(for days at a time),should I go on ?I want their jobs(if you can't trust them,why should they hold these positions?)I want compensation and justice.Who do I go to Federally?What steps do I take?Idon't want too obtain an average lawyer.I'm considering an Dist.Att? Please help me out guys.

If you feel a federal crime has been committed, then go to the United States attorney in your district and report it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">