• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex is using my name and assets to operate white collar crimes. I am fearful of him.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jan

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TN

I am afraid of breaking a federal law as well as fearful of my ex-husband who has spent time in a federal prison for income tax evasion (over 1 million dollars) and importation of illegal weapons. I was forced to divorce him while in prison. (from two attorneys/his very close friends) that this must be done to protect our assets while he was serving time (1 year). All assets are mine. I was never charged because we never filed together and I was uninvolved in the crimes. He became dangerously bitter after prison and I fled to TN out of fear of a life and a future with him and his more increasingly intense hatred of the federal government. I left everything behind. I became scared and suicidal at times. He has threatened me if I should do anything to interfere with his lifestyle that I would be sorry. I now am aware that he is involved in more white collar crimes and that he is using my name to operate, meanwhile I am broke and on foodstamps while going to college and raising my teenager. I am learning how I may be breaking the law by letting him use me to operate his "cash" only businesses. It has been 4 years. He is still in my house. Please someone help me come clean here but more importantly safe from his harm.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">