• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I be Charged?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XPLiCiT

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?OK
About 3 years ago I was charged and convicted of recieving stolen property. Recently a friend who also recieved "merchandise" at the same time was caught with that merchandise. My question is this, Is there anyway I can be charged with anything for knowing his involvement and not "telling"? :confused:

Last edited:

seniorjudge

XPLiCiT said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?NH

About 3 years ago I was charged and convicted of recieving stolen property. Recently a friend who also recieved "merchandise" at the same time was caught with that merchandise. My question is this, Is there anyway I can be charged with anything for knowing his involvement and not "telling"? :confused:
Did you do anything but KNOW?

XPLiCiT

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "anything but know?".....both him and I bought merchandise at the same time. I got busted as stated in my first post. Now 3 years later he is caught. I never retained, held stored, transfered, etc....the property he recieved, only the property I recieved. :confused:

seniorjudge

XPLiCiT said:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "anything but know?".....both him and I bought merchandise at the same time. I got busted as stated in my first post. Now 3 years later he is caught. I never retained, held stored, transfered, etc....the property he recieved, only the property I recieved. :confused:
If you were busted for those acts back then, then now why do you think you will be busted again?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">