• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chris708

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Ok heres my problem. I was arrested in december for Minor in possession of alcohol, and delquincey of a minor curfew.
The probelm is I'm on probation in 2 other cities, which one is in the county, and the other one is in a diffrent county but same state of all incidents.
I accepted the prosecuters please bargain of "dropping the delquincey of a minor" and putting the "minor in poccession (UNDER ADVISEMENT)" therefore they said it will not go on my record. Will my probation officers find out?

ps. by the way the city i just plead guilty in, does not know im on probation.

PLEASE HELP!

rmet4nzkx

Chris708 said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

Ok heres my problem. I was arrested in december for Minor in possession of alcohol, and delquincey of a minor curfew.
The probelm is I'm on probation in 2 other cities, which one is in the county, and the other one is in a diffrent county but same state of all incidents.
I accepted the prosecuters please bargain of "dropping the delquincey of a minor" and putting the "minor in poccession (UNDER ADVISEMENT)" therefore they said it will not go on my record. Will my probation officers find out?

ps. by the way the city i just plead guilty in, does not know im on probation.

PLEASE HELP!
You better tell them because they will have access to your arrest record.

Chris708

when i did get arrested for that my probation officer ran my record and didnt even see it. I think she only checks my convictions. Is there anyway to check my record on the internet using similar services that they use?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">