• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting an unwanted spouse out!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zzzscarletzzz

My friend that lives in Oregon has been married for just over a year. Her husband has been having an online affair for months now. He has been clear across the country to see the other woman and now says he is going to go back there and live with her. He watches all of my friends written correspondence, why I'm writing this. She has told him to get out and leave her alone, he has used up all her money, put her in financial ruin, and he said NO, he won't leave, until he's ready. How can she legally make him leave now?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

zzzscarletzzz said:
My friend that lives in Oregon has been married for just over a year. Her husband has been having an online affair for months now. He has been clear across the country to see the other woman and now says he is going to go back there and live with her. He watches all of my friends written correspondence, why I'm writing this. She has told him to get out and leave her alone, he has used up all her money, put her in financial ruin, and he said NO, he won't leave, until he's ready. How can she legally make him leave now?
My response:

Begin the dissolution of marriage process.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">