• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sludge - terminal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deformation

What is the name of your state? California

I am the director of Mercury Exposure, documented and observed the progress of infectious sludge in my body and infesting my residence. I am now considered terminally ill with cancer, which is what I deducted 6 months ago when I first stepped in county sludge put upon footpath.

No one would take responsibility, I was desparate for industrial hygiene to take over because I was getting seriously ill from reinfection attempting to clean myself and residence.

I asked for help from all agencies, representatives, organizations. I went to the local meetings televised, resulting in defamation of medical records, escourted out of public offices and no access to infectious disease, no documentation on sludge, all evidence covered up, and the patriot act incited to protect the financial interests of the county.

No one actually denied what I said, infact most statements assumed it was true such as ~so you are going to 'leave' it to someone else'~ ~you could have got it from food (when I already pointed out that food was contaminated)~ and public offices having me escourted out appeared paranoid.

The 6 month coverup and expenses means that doctors cannot refer to the history of the disease, even though I made good observations and time line of changes, lack of 'authorized' medical record, I had to move to doctors out of the county for lack of appropriate care. First official appointment delayed until next week, this after I've already been described as terminally ill.

Perhaps I have not communicated well with public offices, every angle I try but I have been in excrutiating pain because of internal infections. It has not been easy to document and control the situation when everything is working against me. I heard the county say they would do a Joe Job because I had an organization, my cell phone and camera stolen.

I have to lay down when I should be running around.

I have no hope of finding a lawyer, they want all the evidence. But I should have some method available of being heard that there is a human health hazard that is being swept under the carpet at my expense. The area just flooded too. My life can only be saved if all factors are taken into consideration. The misdiagnosed treatments will kill me, there are no options for the doctors and I am placed as terminally ill. Then there is no validation for what I do request, so I suffer.

State legal referrals say they can't help me locate an attorney.

What direction do I go? Homicide or martyr?

Could someone at least claim my expense and loss or removal of defamation of records?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">