• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KimJones

I live in Mississippi. I need help/advice on divorce.
First I feel me present attorney isn't fighting for my rights, he didn't ask for items or moneys in divorce court that he and i discussed to ask for during hearing. Can I appeal the settlement and hire new attorney now? (Divorce decree not filed on record yet) Date of hearing was Nov. 22, 2000. Today's date Dec. 04,2000.
My ex committed perjury 3 times on the stand, and I feel that had bearings on judges decisions on settlements. Can I do anything about the perjury? I have witnesses to prove this, which my attorney didn't want to supenoa.
Also due to neglect of my attorney filing temp.orders from judge with chanercy clerk, I have been arrested for felony taking of vehicle that i was to have use of till final settlement.(Truck in husband name).
Any help/advice on any of these qeuestions would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">