• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of State TTD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cornfuzed

Hello,
I am currently recieving TTD from my jobs insurance
company due to a L4-L5hd.The insurance company is located in Texas.I am located in Kansas.My question is do I need to
file a claim through Kansas myself?,is this neccesary?
And is it excpected or suggested to consult a lawyer in this type of case?
Thanks,

L

LadyBlu

Cornfuzed said:
Hello,
I am currently recieving TTD from my jobs insurance
company due to a L4-L5hd.The insurance company is located in Texas.I am located in Kansas.My question is do I need to
file a claim through Kansas myself?,is this neccesary?
And is it excpected or suggested to consult a lawyer in this type of case?
Thanks,
If the Carrier nor your employer have filed a claim with your state Workers Comp Commission I would advise you to call them yourself.. Get the ball rolling, this type of injury does not disappear and will create problems for you in the future. You need to protect your rights now. I would also advise at least talking to a couple of Workers Comp Atty's that way you will get an idea as to what you are entitled to in the future as well.

Good Luck to you...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">