• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grandmomlee

i just got a letter from a magisterial court for a ticket I never got and they said I have a warrent out for me because of this parking violation.I have never recieve one and the lic. plate number isn't even mine or my husbands and besides that I have hp on all my plates since 1989 I ever had and on the registrations of any car we ever owned.Can some one tell me what to do?I have never got a ticket in all the years I have been driving.

ALawyer

Write to the court and explain that.

The courts always hear claims that "it wasn't me" but if you say you are an X year resident, never got any tickets, the ticket has the wrong plate, it wasn't your car, etc. they'll likely correct their error.

G

grandmomlee

thank you and I have tried to get in contact but no returns on calls.and I have so much proof that I was not in the area.Because we have only one car and my hubby was working and we want to the doctors that morning and he want to work that afternoon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">