• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Concerned Veteran

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Surfergrl

What is the name of your state? Iowa

My husband is a service connected veteran, recently awarded 100% disability. He has worked for the US Postal Service for 20 years, added on is his three years of military service for a total of 23 years.

His VA Doctors say his job has definatly aggrivated his conditions. We have a few Questions....

#1 How would a case with OWCP affect my disibility check from the VA?

#2 Would it be considered "double dipping"?

#3 If the Postal Service gives him a Disability Retirement, how would this affect his VA disibility?

#4 What about Social Security?

seniorjudge

Surfergrl said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa

My husband is a service connected veteran, recently awarded 100% disability. He has worked for the US Postal Service for 20 years, added on is his three years of military service for a total of 23 years.

His VA Doctors say his job has definatly aggrivated his conditions. We have a few Questions....

#1 How would a case with OWCP affect my disibility check from the VA?

#2 Would it be considered "double dipping"?

#3 If the Postal Service gives him a Disability Retirement, how would this affect his VA disibility?

#4 What about Social Security?

Tell us what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">