• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assessment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nener

I live in Washington state. My question is this: I have been charged with 3rd degree assult, police have digital altered pic. taken with a digital camera, I have since found orginal pic and given it to my defense attorney. Now prosecuter is asking that I go take a batters assessment( she has forwarded police report to assessor). If I do this she will agree to suspend case for 6 mth. I have not been found quilty,have not gone to court,have always denied charges. I was told if I dont take the assessment charges will be changed to a felony and will go to trai. So far my family and friends have been telling me not to get assessment, what is your opinion?l

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">