• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to get started

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msclairol1030

My husband and i agree to divorce. The problems are as follows. We have two children(3 and 2) one who has extensive special needs. I have had to stay home with her for the five years we have been married and he worked. Now I have no access to money and we live with his parents due to his excessive spending on toys for himself. Naturally I have to move out but don'thave any money. I don't know what to file how to file where to get the money to file etc. I cannot retain an attorney for the reasons above. how do I protect myself and make sure the kids and I have something to live on.

S

Snoopy

msclairol1030 said:
My husband and i agree to divorce. The problems are as follows. We have two children(3 and 2) one who has extensive special needs. I have had to stay home with her for the five years we have been married and he worked. Now I have no access to money and we live with his parents due to his excessive spending on toys for himself. Naturally I have to move out but don'thave any money. I don't know what to file how to file where to get the money to file etc. I cannot retain an attorney for the reasons above. how do I protect myself and make sure the kids and I have something to live on.
Do you have access to the back account where his money is paid into ? Are any of the bills in your name ? I suggest you wait until he gets paid and then clear the lot out and leave.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">