• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UNdue process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tolfraedic

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oregon

It becomes more and more evident, that the judiciary does not rule by law, but prejudice and personal opinion. This is especially true, when due process is denied, and the plaintiff is fined for "using" the court system, in an attempt to preserve her civil rights to her own property.

It is never firvolous to try to seek justice, when all evidence points to having been railroaded by a perpetrator who breached his fiducairy duty.

I call them "Old Boys Club" (regardless of which position they are appointed to) they are still paid by taxpayer money and are sworn to uphold the law as it is written, without prejudice and personal opinions. There is a certain Judge on the bench, who should be removed for his disregard of the law.

robingregory03

Reply to undue process

Indiana has a judge like that as well. I've wrote to everyone, but the BROTHER-HOOD is very strong.Even when they rule in your favor, it's in their's,follow me?

Tolfraedic

Undue Process

Talking about the "Brotherhood" I have been fighting for my civil right to my own assets for 6 years, Property I inherited and paid taxes on in all these years, only to be told, I an using the "Court" system and being thtreatened with fines if I continue. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">