• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Employees OWCP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Beverly-n-OK

I am from Oklahoma. I have worked for the postal service for 22 years. I reasonly fell from a chair while changing light bulb and injuried my neck and back. I finally after about six months got my neck fixed, but nothing had been done to my lower back. The OWCP nurse takes this form to my doctor and tell him that if he allows me back to work that I can have a full time clerk to do all the work. I don't believe her. I think that are trying to get me back to work where they can do something to me. It wouldn't be the first time, they did something underhanded. My doctor told her that he would have to see me first and check my condition. I want out. I have had 4 different back and neck surgeries. I can't live through anymore and no one else would hire a 47 year old with a bad back and I can't do the job I was doing. Please help me if you can. I don't even know my rights and they don't tell you what they are.

L

LadyBlu

Beverly-n-OK said:
I am from Oklahoma. I have worked for the postal service for 22 years. I reasonly fell from a chair while changing light bulb and injuried my neck and back. I finally after about six months got my neck fixed, but nothing had been done to my lower back. The OWCP nurse takes this form to my doctor and tell him that if he allows me back to work that I can have a full time clerk to do all the work. I don't believe her. I think that are trying to get me back to work where they can do something to me. It wouldn't be the first time, they did something underhanded. My doctor told her that he would have to see me first and check my condition. I want out. I have had 4 different back and neck surgeries. I can't live through anymore and no one else would hire a 47 year old with a bad back and I can't do the job I was doing. Please help me if you can. I don't even know my rights and they don't tell you what they are.
If you have had that many surgeries related to this injury you need to consult an attorney and fast.

First of all injuries such as these only get worse as we age. If the surgeries are not relieving the pain then this could be something that will not go away but only get worse...

An Attorney specializing in Workers Comp/Injured Workers laws would be best able to assist you in knowing what you are eligible to receive.

I have had to learn the hard way that it isnt in the insurance companies best interest to advise you of what all of your rights are, and State/Federal workers comp agencies just dont care.

See an Atty immediately.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">