• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House Arrest-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

batgirlbatty65

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedMo
Friend of mine has been put on house arrest however, still works and is allowed to . The attorney for this person has requested that this be removed because it is making it difficult for my friend to do his extra contracting work. What are the chances the judge will approve this. The charge in this case is forcible rap-sexual intercourse by forcilble compulsion.

seniorjudge

batgirlbatty65 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedMo
Friend of mine has been put on house arrest however, still works and is allowed to . The attorney for this person has requested that this be removed because it is making it difficult for my friend to do his extra contracting work. What are the chances the judge will approve this. The charge in this case is forcible rap-sexual intercourse by forcilble compulsion.
Q: What are the chances the judge will approve this?

A: Slim to none due to his violent nature.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">