• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Security Numbers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sugarb29ny

What is the name of your state? New York

I recently went to zaba search and looked myself up by my ssn. I also looked up my mothers ssn and it came up that records were found in 4 other cities that she has never in her live lived or been to. I called her and told her and she said it was a money making scam to order. I doubt it because my brother and mine looked ok, records of only where we live. Is there some place I can call or write to to further look into this?

tigger22472

sugarb29ny said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I recently went to zaba search and looked myself up by my ssn. I also looked up my mothers ssn and it came up that records were found in 4 other cities that she has never in her live lived or been to. I called her and told her and she said it was a money making scam to order. I doubt it because my brother and mine looked ok, records of only where we live. Is there some place I can call or write to to further look into this?

I just played with it and my husband had records show up in New York where his previous mortgage came out of.. hence what would seem like an odd place. It's not just where you live but where accounts and/or loans and such are held.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">