• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hearing is Today

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1Peter169

Hearing is Over

What is the name of your state?

My question is:

(revised) Does anybody even care? I think not.

Last edited:

stephenk

Dude, grow a set of balls and do what you need to do to defend yourself. Your brother, friend, priest, or barber can't represent you unless they are an attorney.

stephenk

"That kind of response is one of the reasons why I stayed in such a crappy marriage in the first place"

Huh? If you had a set of balls you would have left her and taken the kids the first time she abused you. Staying in an abusive marriage for the sake of the kids? Who are you kidding?

Just Blue

1Peter169 said:
That kind of response is one of the reasons why I stayed in such a crappy marriage in the first place. I tried to keep the family together for the kids. I kept trying to work things out. I couldn't admit that my very own wife was abusive. I didn't want to look like a wimp. So, for 24 years I put up with the emotional, verbal and physical abuse. It wasn't until she swung a golf club at my head that I realized I needed to get out. Then when I present the witch with divorce papers, she hits me and then denies it. I fooled myself into believing that I could stick it out until my youngest turned 18, but I just couldn't do it. I did finally stand up to her, but that doesn't mean she won't use her usual tricks to aggravate me again like she did at pretrial.

Don't be so critical until you've walked where I've walked.

I spent 21 years in a abusive relationship... ;)

You need to control yourself...Thats it! No one can stand in for you...you have to do this yourself...

This make me wonder who was the abuser in the relationship... :confused:

Gadfly

geez man if you stuck it out all those years sitting still and quiet for a few hours in court should be a breeze.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">