• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a husband do this??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washiswife

What is the name of your state? idaho

I left my husband on jan 03,2005. On jan 12th, his bday, he begged me to come back to him. But I decided it was too hard. I left him because he was wearing my 14yr old daughters(not his bio child) panties for sexual arousal. I even bought him his own panties in hopes of fixing the marriage. He still continued to use hers. I was devastated of what could happen next. When I refused to go back to him on jan 12th, he filed felony charges on me on the 14th. The charges were forgery, and grand theft. He says I forged his name on unemployment checks he was receiving. That was deposited into our joint account. :eek: This was typical practice in our 5 years of marriage. There were times he was too lazy to sign them. So i'd take them to the bank, and deposit them myself. Now almost a year later, the state of idaho has picked up the charges. I have been formally charged with 15 felony counts of grand theft, and 15 counts of felony forgery. I still have 2 minor children in my home. I have a prior record of passing nsf checks in 1997, served 1 yr jail time. Im scared of what can come of this. Anyone have any advice??????????

HomeGuru

washiswife said:

I left my husband on jan 03,2005. On jan 12th, his bday, he begged me to come back to him. But I decided it was too hard. I left him because he was wearing my 14yr old daughters(not his bio child) panties for sexual arousal. I even bought him his own panties in hopes of fixing the marriage. He still continued to use hers. I was devastated of what could happen next. When I refused to go back to him on jan 12th, he filed felony charges on me on the 14th. The charges were forgery, and grand theft. He says I forged his name on unemployment checks he was receiving. That was deposited into our joint account. :eek: This was typical practice in our 5 years of marriage. There were times he was too lazy to sign them. So i'd take them to the bank, and deposit them myself. Now almost a year later, the state of idaho has picked up the charges. I have been formally charged with 15 felony counts of grand theft, and 15 counts of felony forgery. I still have 2 minor children in my home. I have a prior record of passing nsf checks in 1997, served 1 yr jail time. Im scared of what can come of this. Anyone have any advice??????????

**A: my advice- hire an attorney like you should have over 1 year ago.

seniorjudge

washiswife said:

I even bought him his own panties in hopes of fixing the marriage.

Some people are so ungrateful.

HomeGuru

seniorjudge said:
I even bought him his own panties in hopes of fixing the marriage.

Some people are so ungrateful.

**A: there's a new "Spice Up Yor Marriage" Kit available by mailorder only.
Contains some cocaine, panties, brownies, glow in the dark condoms**************.

Just Blue

washiswife said:

What happened to the money in the joint account?
When you left him did you close the account and keep all funds?
Did you deposit your paycheck into this account?
Over how long a period, before charges were filed, did you sign and deposit these checks? When did you sign the last check?
How long did you know about your husbands "fetish" for wearing your daughters undies before you left him?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Did he know you were signing these checks to deposit? Was he aware of it? IF so then there could be a defense to it because you were acting as his agent. Notice I said could be. The law in this area is interesting. Definitely get an attorney.

washiswife

Answers

yes, he knew i was making the deposits, he asked me to, because of my work schedule. i found out about tha panty thing in june of 2004. the last check that was signed was 12/25/04. I also deposited my own money into out joint acct. no i didnt close the acct when i left, i did take some money out which was mine, about 300 dollars. the investigation began 1/14/05, charges were filed 11/05. i have been appointed a public defender. our divorce was final on 2/18/05

Shay-Pari'e

washiswife said:

There is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to this story.

And you bought your husband his own panties after finding him wearing your 14 yr. old daughters panties?

Lady, there is something seriously wrong with you.

washiswife

yes, we went and bought them together. i do realize that this isnt a normal fetish, but was advised by someone close to me to see if it was just that, a fetish, or more. obviously it was more, so i left him. im not the one sick!!!

Shay-Pari'e

washiswife said:
yes, we went and bought them together. i do realize that this isnt a normal fetish, but was advised by someone close to me to see if it was just that, a fetish, or more. obviously it was more, so i left him. im not the one sick!!!
Yes you are. You should have left with your children that moment,**************.instead you bought him his own panties.

Nevermind,...you are a X-Con, being brought up on more felony charges. You seriously lack parenting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">