• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Protective Order Indiana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anna_belle_79

:confused: What is the name of your state? INDIANA

There is a woman in my life, I'm sorry to say is related by marriage, which is harassing me via the police. She has flied false Protective Orders against me and another female family member. The first false PO was dismissed; as well I'm sure these will as well. My problem is, even though the PO's are dismissed they are causing me problems with my job and possible loss of it, and have caused a loss of reputation for me. I am wondering how I can stop her from filing fake PO's against me as I have NEVER do anything even remotely close to what she is stating. I am even MOVING in hopes that will stop the false allegations. The police tell me to go to the Prosecutor’s office and the Prosecutor tells me to go to the police. What should I do? Any advice?

seniorjudge

anna_belle_79 said:
:confused: What is the name of your state? INDIANA

There is a woman in my life, I'm sorry to say is related by marriage, which is harassing me via the police. She has flied false Protective Orders against me and another female family member. The first false PO was dismissed; as well I'm sure these will as well. My problem is, even though the PO's are dismissed they are causing me problems with my job and possible loss of it, and have caused a loss of reputation for me. I am wondering how I can stop her from filing fake PO's against me as I have NEVER do anything even remotely close to what she is stating. I am even MOVING in hopes that will stop the false allegations. The police tell me to go to the Prosecutor’s office and the Prosecutor tells me to go to the police. What should I do? Any advice?
Hire a lawyer and sue her for damages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">