• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some advice, problem with CPS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Scott7975

What is the name of your state? New York

My wife has taken in her neice and nephew through an interstate compact from Georgia. The reason these 2 kids were in foster care is because they were being abused mentally, physically, emotionally, and sexually. We opened our home to them in hopes to provide them a chance at a better life.

Since the kids have been here the department of social services here in NY have done nothing but try to get these kids removed from our home and sent back to GA. We believe the reason is because they do not want to provide medicaid for them which is the only assistance we have asked of NY. It started with them saying they were placed here illigeally. It then went to they need to be permantely placed in a mental institution. Moved on to them demanding that GA remove them and take them back as they FALESLY accused us of medical neglect. This was 2 days before thanksgiving and they hadnt even investigated anything about these kids as of this time. They now are bullying GA to remove them from our home due to once again medical neglect alligations. GA is doing it this time because they are tired of NY. However they are going to have us fly down for an emergency court hearing in GA to get custody of the children so the cps workers here can no longer interfere with us.

We have documents and letters from the childrens teachers, their school councelor, there outside councelor, there family doctor and there phsychiatrist. We having the backing of georgia and some NY politicians. We have proof that they have been lying about there alegations of medical neglect. We have proof that they have lied and said that we cancelled all their counciling. and we have proof of other false alegations.

What they are doing is hurting and confusing these poor 2 children that were finally feeling loved, safe, and stable by making them go back to georgia yet again where they are so afraid to be.

My question is this ... can I sue the department of social services and the workers on the case for this? These children have been through enough and they are only harming them more.

Im not concerned with money but I do feel that these workers should lose their jobs.

Please help, I need to know where to start

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">