• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justchillin

Texas

I know I am probably in the wrong place, but I need help. Is there a law term that has to deal with someones word vs. another persons word? My friend recently got into some trouble at school and this is the case and he is getting expelled. Thought maybe ya'll could help out. Thanks

Litigation!

Justchillin said:
Texas

I know I am probably in the wrong place, but I need help. Is there a law term that has to deal with someones word vs. another persons word? My friend recently got into some trouble at school and this is the case and he is getting expelled. Thought maybe ya'll could help out. Thanks

My response:

Yes, the legal term for your situation, that you're looking for, goes back as far as early England, the Magna Carta, and the Pilgrims. The legal term is "He said / She said."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">