• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant seved still no property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

decorbfun

I am sorry the story is so long but i really need help.
I was robbed in VA Beach VA by an ex contractor i called the police but to my suprise they held me in the parking lot while this guy was allowed to load anything he wanted. the police said it was a civil matter because i know him. the next morning i went to IA they took the complaint and sent me to another precinct to file a theft report wich is now an embesslment charge and they finaly got a warrant. the man vannished , through some friends i found him and called the police this happened in PA where i live. the man was picked up at his mothers house where the van that was used is still parked you could see my equipment through the windows you could even see my name on some but the police said they only had a warrant for him not the property so they would not recover my propety because their is no evidence for a search warrant. Now the van is empty and the mother and family claim it was never their and the police wont search the house either.
WHAT CAN I DO?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">