• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost trip to Mexico

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lexan

I won a trip for two to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week all expenses paid. The company that gave it said I am no longer a dealer for them so they took that away and gave it to the runner up. I'm no longer the dealer because I sold the business. Do I have any chance of winning this lawsuit? And they gave me the runaround on the rule pertaining the disqualifications.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lexan said:
I won a trip for two to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week all expenses paid. The company that gave it said I am no longer a dealer for them so they took that away and gave it to the runner up. I'm no longer the dealer because I sold the business. Do I have any chance of winning this lawsuit? And they gave me the runaround on the rule pertaining the disqualifications.
My response:

We cannot assist you because we need to see the entire contest rules; and, in particular, the "rule pertaining the disqualifications."

We also need to know your State name, and the State name of the company giving the prize.

IAAL

L

lexan

They won't give the the rules. I am in California and they are in Michigan. Company is Kawasaki Motors Corp

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">