• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cellular co. problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LouisV

I have cellular service with Verizon.Having problems that they are responsible for.They are giving me the run around and avoiding to fix their mistake.I did not sign any contract,the agreement was done over computer and telephone.No contract was signed.Do I have a legall way out of agreement?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
LouisV said:
I have cellular service with Verizon.Having problems that they are responsible for.They are giving me the run around and avoiding to fix their mistake.I did not sign any contract,the agreement was done over computer and telephone.No contract was signed.Do I have a legall way out of agreement?
Well you probably do have a legally binding contract based on the small print of whatever the screen said when you signed up over the computer. The only way any one is going to know if you have a legal way out is to know what your contract says and you do not even know that. So you aren't going to get much help here. Request a copy of your contract from Verizon. When you get that you will be a better position to know what your options are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">